Peace & Reconciliation
Ex-Prisoners and Victims Groups
One of the key activities of the Borderwise Project is to provide advice and information on rights and entitlements to the groups which support people directly affected by the Conflict.
Borderwise therefore aims to make available directly to these groups post-conflict advice and information services in the border regions. We will design and deliver this service in collaboration with the relevant support groups to ensure our work complements the services already available through existing support structures and groups.
Ex-prisoners and Victims Groups can access the services of Borderwise, for example, in the following ways:
- As individuals by contacting Borderwise through the usual channels or by referral
- Through their support staff and volunteers who may contact Borderwise for advice and information on behalf of their members
- Collectively, by means of informal presentations or workshops on common cross-border queries
- For training in dealing with common cross-border queries for support staff and volunteers
- Through written information materials, such as the Going North Going South Fact Sheets, Frequently Asked Questions and Case Studies
And we are happy discuss any other ways in which Borderwise expertise can help as identified by the Groups and their members themselves